Excel 2007 Advanced: Master Advanced Excel skills in a few hours. Begin now!
Be the master of Advanced Excel. Learn all the most useful skills. Free training files and bonus videos included!Watch Promo
Become an expert in the most relevant advanced topics of Microsoft Excel in a few hours, increase your speed of working and sip your coffee (and relax) and by letting macros do all the work for you, and learn how to use pivot tables to easily and accurately summarize data, in a matter of seconds. And many, many more!
Although this Advanced course is for Excel 2007, you can still use the skills you learn here for the later versions of Excel, including Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016.
If you have the basic skills of using Excel, then this a perfectly logical step to take to increase your Excel skills to complete the whole picture. Master the topics in this course, and you can conquer the world. No one can tell you that you lack the most popular and most relevant advanced skills that you need in Excel. The next logical step is to start today to learn the advanced skills of Excel. And in this course, you will learn exactly that.
Topics in this course include:
- Use macros to automate the routine tasks.
- Use charts to visually analyse data and take corrective actions.
- Link Excel data with outside data including Access database.
- Workbook and worksheet protection.
- VLOOKUP function.
Free Training Files are included which you should use to follow along. You may download the training files for free to your computer.
- By taking this course, you will learn how to use styles to highlight cells that meet a certain criteria, such as top ten clients in terms of revenue.
- Learn how to use the IF function to let Excel work out which reps get the highest commission and which get the lowest commission.
- Use the VLOOKUP function to use a unique value to fetch data for you from another sheet quickly and easily.
- Do not count how many characters there are in a cell: instead, use the LEN function to do that for you accurately and quickly.
- Use the CONCATENATE function to join two or more cells into one cell.
- FREE 2 videos (worth $10) showing how to expand the formula bar for those times when you have long formulas and functions, as well as summing up named ranges.
Get ready to upgrade your skills to the Advanced level of Excel today! If you change nothing, then nothing will change...
What are the requirements?
- You need to have the Microsoft Excel 2007 (or later) program installed on your computer.
- Download the course training files to follow along.
- You should have the basic computer skills.
- You should have the basic Excel skills.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use the IF function to check if a client is profitable or not
- Use a value in one sheet to fetch data from another sheet in seconds
- Use pivot tables to easily summarize data in one sheet
- Use charts to see visually see data and make great decisions
- Protect cells in a sheet to prevent users from accidentally deleting important data
What is the target audience?
- Users who already have the basic Excel skills and want to upgrade their skills to the advanced level
- Data analysts who want to speed up the analysis of work
- Accountants who want to speed the production of reports
- Managers who don't have time to analyse data one item at a time, and who want to use graphs to quickly see the trends and make informative decisions
- Not for users who have not used a computer before and just starting out.
- Not for users who do not have basic Excel skills
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7NB3cC3XTFTZ6ww1...
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104589243313339477909
Take the course now!
Walter Mogane - Trainer and author
As an Excel trainer, I love teaching Excel to students, business men and women or just the guys working for an employer. I emphasize how important it is to apply the Excel knowledge you will have gained in your every day job. That way you truly become more productive.
I have been teaching Excel and other Microsoft suite programs for over 15 years and have received diplomas in Basic, Intermediary and Advanced Microsoft courses. I also received an outstanding achievement award for the Advanced Excel course I completed.
I believe that it is vital that you do the quizzes for each lesson as you progress to test your understanding. If you get some questions incorrect in a quiz, don't worry, just try again until you come right.
You can do the sections in any order you like. I don't believe that you have to do the sections in a forced order. This also is very helpful if you just want to dive into a particular section, without having to do the other sections first. Having said that, I do recommend that you do the sections in the order they are available in the course.
In my spare time I enjoy going to the gym, playing tennis, table tennis, swimming, listening to Rap, Soul and R & B music. Sometimes I just generally enjoy coming up with solutions to some of the world problems. I believe that's my entrepreneurial spirit talking. Oh well... there I said it!
I also enjoy spending time with my family watching family movies although my kids and my loved one always sleep halfway through the movies. So, well, I ended up watching the movies alone. Sniff, sniff!
StartWorking with external data (5:46)
PreviewAdvanced filters (4:22)
StartData validation numbers part 1 (3:40)
StartData validation numbers part 2 (6:11)
StartData validation lists (2:42)
StartData validation other (3:42)
StartConsolidate data (6:45)
StartWhat if analysis goal seek (3:58)
StartWhat if analysis scenario manager part 1 (3:14)
StartWhat if analysis scenario manager part 2 (5:19)
StartWhat if analysis data table (4:00)
StartWorking with outlines group (6:05)
StartWorking with outlines subtotal (3:22)