Learn what saving is and why saving your hard earned cash is no longer a great move. You'll learn why saving is bad for you and what you should do instead.
I will talk about the different reasons why people save, and although the goals are understandable, the method of achieving those goals is weak.
I know you have heard in the TV news, newspapers, radio, magazines and elsewhere that you should save your money, put cash in the bank in a fixed deposit account and save so that you can have a comfortable retirement. I'm sorry to tell you: that is the worst advice you can ever get. Do not listen to that advice.
- I have made the same mistake millions of people make everyday, by saving part of my salary every month in cash. Partly because I too used to listen to the media on how to save money.
- I have learnt from those mistakes and I want you to not repeat the same mistakes.
- I am actively investing in Silver coins myself.
- I have previously invested in unit trusts or mutual funds. I wasted money and time.
- I practise what I preach. Unlike many people who say 'save your money in gold and shares' but they don't do that themselves.
- I have more than 10 years experience in the investment field.
- I started investing when I was only 18 years of age from my very first salary.
Maybe you don't have much money to invest or just starting out. That's OK, I will guide you along the way and explain to you why you should invest in commodities like Silvery.
Topics in this course include:
- What is saving?
- Different reasons why people save.
- Why saving in this day and age is bad for you.
- Why you should not listen to the media about saving.
- Famous quotes from people who have invested successfully.
Take the course now!
Walter Mogane - Trainer and author
As an Excel trainer, I love teaching Excel to students, business men and women or just the guys working for an employer. I emphasize how important it is to apply the Excel knowledge you will have gained in your every day job. That way you truly become more productive.
I have been teaching Excel and other Microsoft suite programs for over 15 years and have received diplomas in Basic, Intermediary and Advanced Microsoft courses. I also received an outstanding achievement award for the Advanced Excel course I completed.
I believe that it is vital that you do the quizzes for each lesson as you progress to test your understanding. If you get some questions incorrect in a quiz, don't worry, just try again until you come right.
You can do the sections in any order you like. I don't believe that you have to do the sections in a forced order. This also is very helpful if you just want to dive into a particular section, without having to do the other sections first. Having said that, I do recommend that you do the sections in the order they are available in the course.
In my spare time I enjoy going to the gym, playing tennis, table tennis, swimming, listening to Rap, Soul and R & B music. Sometimes I just generally enjoy coming up with solutions to some of the world problems. I believe that's my entrepreneurial spirit talking. Oh well... there I said it!
I also enjoy spending time with my family watching family movies although my kids and my loved one always sleep halfway through the movies. So, well, I ended up watching the movies alone. Sniff, sniff!
PreviewWhat is saving (2:01)
StartWhy saving is bad for you (4:55)
PreviewDifferent reasons why people save (6:06)
StartWhat you hear in the media about saving (2:02)
PreviewBasics on buying silver coins - what you need to know (1:18)
StartBasics on buying silver coins - how to buy them (4:15)
StartBasics on buying your first property - what you need to know (4:20)
StartBasics on buying your first property - how to buy property part 1 (4:17)
StartBasics on buying your first property - how to buy property part 2 (4:18)